Sahara Refund Portal
The Sahara Refund Portal is a platform launched by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS) to facilitate refunds for investors of Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies. It aims to return approximately Rs. 5,000 crore to those whose investments have been stuck for a considerable period. The portal was inaugurated by Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah, on July 18, 2023. With a user-friendly interface, the Sahara Refund Portal aims to provide a seamless experience for reclaiming investments. It was created in response to the Supreme Court’s decision to ensure transparency and offer a 100% guarantee for investors to get their money back.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
|Sahara Refund Portal
|Sahara Refund Portal
|July 18, 2023
|Up to ₹10,000
|Registration & Login Link
|Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number
|last 4 digits of Aadhaar Number
10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number
|OTP Not Received
|Click on “Resend OTP”
Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date
The Sahara Refund Portal was officially launched on July 18, 2023, by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS), Ministry of Cooperatives, Government of India. This portal aims to facilitate the refund process for almost 10 crore investors of Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies, who have been waiting to get their investments back. The launch of the Sahara Refund Portal by Hon’ble Union Minister for Home & Cooperation, Shri Amit Shah, marked a significant step towards providing relief to those affected by the Sahara scam and ensuring transparency in the refund process.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
How Much Can You Claim from Sahara Refund Portal?
The amount you can claim from the Sahara Refund Portal depends on your investment details with Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies. Eligible investors who had deposited ₹10,000 or more may receive a first payment of up to ₹10,000. The total refund amount allocated is ₹5,000 crore. Depositors of Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, and Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited with outstanding dues before March 22, 2022, are eligible for the refund. Similarly, depositors of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited with outstanding dues before March 29, 2023, are also eligible for a refund.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration
The Sahara Refund Portal registration is a straightforward process initiated by the Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies (CRCS). Investors of Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies can easily register on the portal to claim their refunds. By providing essential details like Membership Number, last 4 digits of their Aadhaar Number, and Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number, and verifying through OTP, investors can successfully complete the registration. To register, you can visit the official registration page at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register. This user-friendly platform ensures a seamless experience for millions of depositors seeking to reclaim their trapped investments.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
|CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Registration Link
CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login
The CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login is a crucial step for investors of Sahara Group’s Cooperative Societies to access their refund claims. To log in, investors need to enter the last 4 digits of their Aadhaar Number and the 10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number on the portal’s login page on https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Login. After providing the required details, investors will receive an OTP (One-Time Password) for verification. Once the OTP is entered, they can access their accounts and proceed with the refund process. This secure and user-friendly login system ensures that eligible depositors can conveniently navigate the portal and initiate their refund claims with ease.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
|CRCS Sahara Refund Portal Login
Eligibility Criteria for Sahara Refund Portal
- Depositors of Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Limited, Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Limited, and Hamara India Credit Cooperative Society Limited before March 22, 2022.
- Depositors of Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited before March 29, 2023.
Sahara Refund Portal: Documents needed
- Membership Number
- Deposited Account Number
- Aadhaar linked with an active mobile number
- Certificate/Passbook details of the deposit
- PAN card (for claim amounts of Rs 50,000 and above)
How To Apply For Sahara Refund Portal
To apply for a refund on the Sahara Refund Portal, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of Sahara Refund Portal at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/Depositor/Register.
2. Enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar Number, 10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number, and captcha on the Depositor Registration page.
3. Click on “Submit” to proceed.
4.Enter the last 4 digits of your Aadhaar Number and the 10-digit Aadhaar-linked Mobile Number on the Depositor Login page of the CRCS Portal.
5. Click “Six-digit Get OTP” to receive a One-Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
6. Enter the SIX Digit OTP received and click on “Verify OTP to Enter” to log in.
7. Give consent and accept the terms and conditions by clicking on “I Agree.”
8. On the Personal Details screen, provide your 12-digit Aadhaar Number and click on “Get OTP” to verify your details.
9. The details of the Aadhaar user, including first name, middle name, last name, date of birth (DOB), and Father/Husband name, will be displayed.
10. You can optionally enter your Email ID.
11. Provide details of the Certificate of Deposit.
12. Click on “Submit Claim” to proceed.
13. Fill in your refund claim details accurately, as corrections may not be possible later.
14. Attach a photograph as proof.
Why OTP Not Received On Registered Mobile Number
There could be several reasons why an OTP (One-Time Password) is not received on the registered mobile number during the registration process on the Sahara Refund Portal. Some common reasons include:Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
- Network Issues: There might be temporary network issues that could prevent the delivery of the OTP to your mobile number.
- Incorrect Mobile Number: Double-check that you have entered the correct 10-digit Aadhaar-linked mobile number during registration.
- Mobile Network Restrictions: Some mobile network providers may have restrictions or filters that block certain OTP messages.
- Delay in Delivery: In some cases, there might be a delay in receiving the OTP due to network congestion or other technical reasons.
- Full Inbox: If your mobile inbox is full, the OTP message may not be delivered. Clear some space and try again.
- Spam/Blocked Messages: Check if the OTP message has been mistakenly sent to the spam folder or if your mobile provider has blocked the messages.
If you encounter any issues with receiving the OTP, it’s advisable to wait for a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, you may contact the support or helpline provided by the Sahara Refund Portal for assistance.Sahara Refund Portal Registration problem
|Visit Home page Fast Update